Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Persian tantric sex

Oh let me tell you gentlemen. One day without a drink and your beer tastes like the adverts says it does. One day without a drink and the drink really does do what you want your drink to do. And after one day without a drink, I went, as usual, after the-worst-pub, to Tesco-metro for the well being of my wine and something to eat for my tea. The beautiful Persian girl with the bad skin served me. “How are you?” I asked. “I am good thank you,” she replied. “Good.” I replied to her reply. “Do you live nearby?” She asked in her broken English and an unusual directness. I told her that I did. She then told me that she did as well and told me the road she lived in and house number within that road. I suddenly realised that my shopping basket was a sad fucks shopping basket with only red wine and a seventy second microwave rustler burger. I apologised for my crassness. “Not very healthy eh?” And her imperfect skin cracked into a perfect smile as she said, “I love to cook. See you soon I hope?”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home