Wednesday, November 08, 2006

There is a God !!!

And now, while reviewing the trite-shite that I have written, I am finishing my bottle of Australian shiraz. A sneezing fit upon sneezing fit led to me blowing my nose upon a tea-towel, which, although clean, still smelled of roast dinners. I am cleansing my soul with Piano concerto number two in B flat major.
At three-thirty in the morning, after opening another bottle of tesco's special offer Australian shiraz, I was so pissed that I didn't hear my wife come down stairs and into my office. She caught me on the internet looking at . . . Leeds Universities philosophy departments treatise on transubstatiation. You see, there is a God. If she had crept up on me any other night of our ten year marriage, she would have caught me looking at 'Big and Bouncy!!!'

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home