Thursday, October 05, 2006

Are Greg and Martin gay?

The-worst-pub is in the most critical downward spiral I have seen her go through since I first walked through the doors and had the stand-off with that awful horsey barmaid who wouldn't say "please" and I wouldn't hand over my money until she did, all those years ago.
Some night's there really aren't many more drinkers than the ones I mention. I suppose Greg and Martin are always in (Liam thinks that they are gay beacause they go fishing together!!!) but they tend to stay on their own. There is a clique of ex-barstaff who sit over the other side of the room and keep themselves to themselves.
It is always cold and the food complaints are reaching comical proportions.
And somebody is going to buy it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home