Thursday, December 07, 2006

Nativity Play

Well, after last nights shenanigans and without much sleep I awoke to find my wife in a world of false jollity and it took me a few minutes to remember that it was my son’s nativity play this morning and that was why she was talking to me after last night’s row; All must be well before his first performance. As I had so few hours sleep and nothing to eat, I was very aware of the clinical smell of the school hall compared with my just got up, just had a fag and breathing last night’s booze all over the catholic faithful sort of smell that was coming from me.
My son was playing the spider in the stable. Oi oi oi . . If you don’t know just how integral the spider in the stable was in the story of the birth of our Lord you know fuck all.
After it was over, the Headmaster (who sounds like Jimmy Cricket) wished us all a happy and Holy Christmas. Bollix to all you bauble and tinsel banners!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Catofstripes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

08 December, 2006 13:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home